Invitation to the Morningstar Investment Conference
South Africa in Cape Town
We are delighted to invite you to the Morningstar South Africa Investment Conference in Cape Town on September 17th at the Table Bay Hotel. We have devised a strong agenda to deliver valuable insight that will help you build your business and make better investment recommendations.
Register now to listen to keynote presenters, discuss topic themes, share strategies and network with senior industry peers. Attendees will receive six Continuing Professional Development Points (CPD) by the Financial Planning Institute (FPI).
Key highlights include:
- Keynote: Psychology, Neurology... How Your Biology Impacts Your Decisions
- Global Industry Trends
- Strategic Beta Overview and Panel Discussion
- Global Investment Outlook Panel Discussion
- Four Emerging Money Managers to Keep on Your Radar
- Improving the Investor Experience by Partnering with Good Stewards
Key speakers include:
- Dave Foord, Director and CIO, Foord Asset Management
- John Green, Global Head of Client Group, Investec Asset Management
- Sandy McGregor, Portfolio Manager, Allan Gray Asset Management
- Delphine Govender, Founder and CIO, Perpetua Investment Managers
- Michael Falk, Partner, Focus Consulting Group
- Roland Rousseau, Head Quantitative Investment Strategy and Portfolio Research, ABSA Capital
- Nazmeera Moola, Economist and Strategist, Investec Asset Management
- Helena Conradie, CEO, Satrix
- Simon Ewan, Managing Director, Morningstar Investment Management Europe
- David O’Leary, Director of Manager Research, Morningstar South Africa
- Alec Hogg, Founder, Biznews.com
We look forward to seeing you in Cape Town!